Put Your Ad Here! Only $99/week or $350/month
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting
1 - Freedom of speech is allowed, no matter what a member`s opinion is on a topic or program. If a member calls a program a scam, or believes a program is real that is his/her opinion. You may feel free to disagree with their opinions, but you may only do that. You may not attack the person.
2 - Personal Attacks are absolutely prohibited. This forum is meant for professional and intellegent discussions on various matters. There will be ZERO tolerance for any of the following: Name Calling, Profanity directed at a member, Personally attacking a member for his opinions, racial slurs, religious slurs, sexual slurs, and demeaning comments. Any members that takes part in any of the preceeding actions will be banned from the forum for anywhere from 1 day to permanently. The same goes for any of the above type of speech that is directed toward others outside of this forum, program admins for example.
3 - No usernames are allowed which are in themselves profane, or could be deemed objectionable. Admin reserves the right not to allow such names.
4 - No Spamming or advertising is allowed anywhere in the forum with the exception of the designated "Ads & Promos" folder. Any member breaking these rules will be subject to a temporary or permanent ban. Also, advertising outside of the appropriate folder will result in the post being moved to the Advertising folder, or deleted at the Moderator`s discretion.
5 - PM Spam is not allowed. You are not allowed to send links to other websites unless the recipient requested it. Again any rule breakers will be banned.
6 - Members are permitted ONE username only. Multiple usernames are NOT allowed, and any member found to have more than one username may be banned from the forum.
1 - We currently have a large amount of different folders. We ask that you please post your topics in the most appropriate sections. If we feel your post belongs somewhere else, we will move it to the correct destination.
2 - For those of you who like to discuss HYIPs, you will notice there are 3 folders for this topic. The "HYIP Discussion" folder is meant solely to discuss various aspects of the HYIP industry. You may compare programs, talk about investment strategies, etc, etc, etc. However if you wish to discuss a specific program, you must post it in either the "Currently Paying HYIP Discussion" folder or the "HYIP Scam/Not Paying Discussion" folder.
3 - When starting a new thread in the "Currently Paying HYIP Discussion" folder or the "HYIP Scam/Not Paying Discussion" folder, you may not post duplicate threads for the same program. First browse around or do a search by title for the program you wish to start a new thread for. If a thread already exists for that program in one of these folders, simply reply to the thread with your post.
4 - Also when starting a new thread in the "Currently Paying HYIP Discussion" folder or the "HYIP Scam/Not Paying Discussion" folder, you must format the posts so that ONLY the title of the program is shown in the thread title. This makes it easier for other members to find threads about a program that interests them. No abbreviations are allowed. Also, please show the URL of the program you are posting about.
5 - If you desire to make a post that is copied from another site or forum, please be sure to use the quote tags around the copied part, and cite the source you got the post from.
(If you do not follow these rules, you will first be warned, and then if you continue to break these rules you will be subject to a temporary or permanant banning. Moderators will try their best to edit posts and titles to follow these rules).
6. - There may be no advertising in your post, unless it is a post in the "Ads & Promos" folder. Those individuals who purchase a special advertising folder for their program may post ads or banners in their own folder, and their own folder only.
7. - Please post using normal size font. It can be annoying to other members when a post is written in oversized print, or all CAPITALS or all in bold. The use of these other features has it`s place, but should be used with discretion.
8. - No links to porno or illegal sites, this may get you banned.
9. - Please don`t solicit referrals in any way. This includes:
- posting a referral ID outside of a link
- asking members to look at or join from your signature
- placing ref links on a separate page and linking to that
- asking members to PM you for a referral link
This folder is for discussion, not for building a downline. Anything which the staff feels is a solicitation for referrals will be removed and the poster reminded of this rule.
10. - No banners allowed to be shown in any posts in the forum.
11. - It can be irritating to other members when `paid me` posts are made too frequently. On the other hand we understand that members appreciate knowing which programs are making payments on time. We would ask, therefore, that no member makes more than 2 `paid` posts for a program in any one week. Any such posts which are over the limit may be removed, and the member reminded of the guidelines.
12. - The HYIPForum.com does NOT permit ANY Script sales on this forum. Any member attempting to sell scripts may be warned, and the thread will be removed. We believe this will serve to further protect our members against scammers. Also, this will help THF and it's members abide by the copyright laws protecting the script developers.
13. - Unfortunately whilst we appreciate that sometimes members feel the need to make exchanges, we`ve found that this can create problems with scammers. With this in mind, to avoid complications, we do NOT allow any exchanges ANYWHERE on this board. This includes the e-Currency folder. ANY member requesting exchanges, or offering exchanges of funds will be warned, and possibly banned and their posts will be deleted. Please respect this rule. You may of course use the PM facility with others whom you trust, but no posting will be allowed.
14. - We do NOT permit the use of redirect URLs, such as tinyurl, or any other, in either posts, or in signatures. If you currently have one in your signature please change it to show the real URL.
15. - Referral links WILL be allowed in the FIRST POST ONLY of a thread. This applies to all programs in these folders - HYIPs, HYIP related Games, Autosurfs, MLMs, Cyclers/Doublers, and Non-HYIP Related Games. Members MUST search to check if a thread already exists, and if one does a new one mustn`t be started.
1 - Signatures may be no longer than 5 lines in length, INCLUDING SPACES and BLANK LINES, with a maximum of 6 links
2 - Signatures may only be typed in the normal sized font (This is size 2. NO large fonts) or if you prefer the smaller No.1 size font.
3 - No banners ads or image ads are allowed to be included in your signatures, with the exception of smileys. If the use of smilies takes up more space than the permitted space for 5 lines then your signatures will be amended/deleted. It`s up to members to use discretion if using any smilies so that they don`t cause height problems.
4 - Bold, italic and coloring fonts are allowed in the signature
5 - Members must have made 25 posts before the signature will show up. Please do not make useless posts just to reach the 25 minimum required.
Special note on the Advertising Folder
We actively fully support members participation in using the Advertising Folder. We feel it`s important, however, to make a clear distinction between our `Discussion` folders, and the `Advertising` folder. So, we will now be locking all threads once an Advert is posted. This means that no more `bumping` of threads can take place, sometimes by members replying with `paid me` posts, or a new piece of information. We want to give ALL members the opportunity to get their advertisements seen, and we think that by now allowing reply posts it makes it a more even playing field for all.
Threads may be repeated once the previous one falls off the second page.
So, if you want your program to be discussed then please post in the appropriate folder, HYIPs, Autosurfs and so on. If you merely wish to promote a program then continue to post in the Advertising folder, but please ensure that you have full information in the post as you won`t be able to return to reply to it, though you may still edit it.
Please Note:- These are the General forum rules. Please be sure to read the individual folder rules before posting!
Last edited by forwardone; 12-16-2008 at 11:38 AM.